Mystic Aquarium, CT, USA

When I went to Connecticut (CT) in the USA for a business trip, I felt boring during the weekends. Being a person who cannot breathe without traveling, I didn't find anything exciting to visit in CT. 

I called up my friend in New York. 
"This place is damn boring. I don't find anything exciting."

 "Did you visit Mystic Aquarium?" 

"Aquarium? You want me to spend some 20-25 bucks in traveling from my place to see an aquarium? Come on, man! I have seen a lot of aquariums in my life. In my country (India), we have enough aquariums. I don't want to waste my time and money to see some fishes inside glass bowls." 

"Have you seen Stellar Sea Lion?" 

"What?" 

"Did you get a chance for face to face with Beluga Whales? Have you ever fed colorful birds around the world out of your own hands? Ever wondered how you would feel to touch a ray? Won't you get excited to watch feeding penguins? Will you not be interested in watching the sea lion show in a marine theatre?" 

"What do you mean? Is it possible to find all such things in Mystic Aquarium? Unbelievable!" 

"Go and explore, man!" 
I did go and explored the Mystic Aquarium - one of the best aquariums in the USA. Let me share my experience in the form of tips and information in the forthcoming posts. Till then... 

Happy travelling.

Visit my site, krishnakumartk.com, to know more about the travel guides and other books that I have written. 

Comments

  1. Wow, Ive never been to one either,, although theres one that similar here in the Philippines I think somewhere in Luzon. If i have the time and money, Ill go there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Tallest Murugan of Chennai

A 17th century Dargah with healing power - Mount Road Dargah, Chennai, India

Putlur Angala Parameswari Temple - Chennai