San Francisco Travel Guide

It has been very long since I updated my blog with US destinations....now Indian Columbus is back in the land of the original Columbus. :-)

This time, let me explore a fantastic destination called San Francisco, with which I fell in love. I am dying to revisit this city....such a great place. Even though I have yet to thoroughly explore this wonderful city, I will share my little experience in the form of a travel guide in my next few blog posts.

Alcatraz Island

San Franciso gained popularity due to Gold Rush in 1848; I wouldn't mind losing my savings in the form of gold to revisit this extraordinary destination in the US. I am wondering where to start and where to end. There are so many places of interest.

Golden Gate is the most important travel destination in San Francisco. There is no second thought on this. You know? 16 million tourists visit Golden Gate Bridge every year. Incredible, right?

Pier 39

Alcatraz island is the second most sought-after travel destination in San Francisco. The island and the cruise are trendy among tourists. Wanna do some shopping? Go to Pier 39. Or want to try a cheaper shopping option? Go to China Town. Between, the downtown of San Francisco has its unique charm.

Are you a history lover and love to visit heritage sites? There are various options for you. You can keep exploring such sites either by walking or cycling. What else you wanna try/see? Sea Food, Street food, heritage walk, beautiful beaches, museums, historical ships, submarines, cable cars, aquariums... the list of options in San Francisco is endless.

San Francisco

Let us explore each destination of San Francisco in detail in my next blog post.

Happy travelling.

Visit my site, krishnakumartk.com, to know more about the travel guides and other books that I have written.


Coorg Travel Guide



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Tallest Murugan of Chennai

A 17th century Dargah with healing power - Mount Road Dargah, Chennai, India

Putlur Angala Parameswari Temple - Chennai